Art of Jose Albanil 2D

I started this blog to have a place to display my 2D work. I will also use it to show off some of my more traditional art works. I have been doing 3D so long I almost forgot about the ideas and pieces I had been working on. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com".

Still-life

I have always liked working on still-lifes. I prefer to work in black and white with different types of pencils. I have tried some in color but still need more practice working on blending.

I wanted to try something different. I started by using non traditional items as my model. Then I rendered out each object in the wrong size. If the real life object was bigger than the rest of the items I made it smaller and vice-versa.