Art of Jose Albanil 2D

I started this blog to have a place to display my 2D work. I will also use it to show off some of my more traditional art works. I have been doing 3D so long I almost forgot about the ideas and pieces I had been working on. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com".

Character Concept Designs

Working on a design for what I call the "Brain-o-Saurus". I think of him as a quiet, shy, unsure of himself, intellectual loner type. His posture reflects that with being very hunched over as well as moving slowly. He has the structure to be more assertive and intimating as you can see from the reaching posture.


Some other ideas I had. I hope to make a fully rendered version of the Dragon fly with all the particles and affects. The Camelback was just something funny I was thinking about and just did up really quick.