Art of Jose Albanil 2D

I started this blog to have a place to display my 2D work. I will also use it to show off some of my more traditional art works. I have been doing 3D so long I almost forgot about the ideas and pieces I had been working on. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com".

Digitally Rendered Designs

Well as many people know I am into Taz. I do alot of drawings of him doing things that remind me of what is going on in my life. I did this one to represent a lovely woman I was in love with.

I did this one representing how I felt for my 32nd birthday. Setup like one of those photo booths capturing different expressions.




This one is still in progress. It was one of the games we did at Presto called "F13".






Presto worked on more of its original IP called "Boing" and this is Taz taking out the competition. Still early on.