Art of Jose Albanil 2D

I started this blog to have a place to display my 2D work. I will also use it to show off some of my more traditional art works. I have been doing 3D so long I almost forgot about the ideas and pieces I had been working on. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com".

Digital Painting

I worked on this piece for a friend of mine. It was created to represent the way she wanted to remember her little girl, Madison, that passed away. "Love you to the Moon and all the Stars in Between"is what she would tell her every night at bed time. You have mom's favorite photo of her looking as if created by the stars. Some of them line up to Madison's astrological sign of Virgo.