Art of Jose Albanil 2D

I started this blog to have a place to display my 2D work. I will also use it to show off some of my more traditional art works. I have been doing 3D so long I almost forgot about the ideas and pieces I had been working on. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com".

Sculpture

Back in College I was into sculpture. I started a series I called "Hand: Nature's Tool". I based it around the concept of a hand can do so many things or is used in so many ways. You use your thumb nail to try and unscrew something or use your fingers to scrap or use them to measure or hold something. I hope to continue this series in sculpture as well as take it to fully rendered models with lighting.