Art of Jose Albanil 2D

I started this blog to have a place to display my 2D work. I will also use it to show off some of my more traditional art works. I have been doing 3D so long I almost forgot about the ideas and pieces I had been working on. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com".

The Mad Potter

I was driving long the PCH in Encinitas, Ca and noticed there was a garden shop that had the name of Mad Potter. I thought that was a pretty cool name. As I got closer I saw their logo. Oh man it hurt to see. They had such an opportunity here to make something cool. They were already playing off the name of the mad hatter from Disney. Why not make the logo a play off of the character as well. So I went ahead and made a version of it for fun. I was inspired.